10/8/12

From an email sent to xxxyyy



Who is David Massey?

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2012/06/on-david-massey-deputy-securities.html

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2012/06/on-thu-jun-21-2012-at-905-am-steven.html

So after I filed with NC, I got a call from David Massey
after leaving a message with the Secretary of State's top non elected official...

So I went through a good chunk with Massey,
who may have implied an alternate route around the politicized parts of the regulatory system
and literally named the people who the files got sent to.

Which is exactly what happened.

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2012/06/from-copy-of-letter-sent-to-michael.html

So I called both Mashburn and Stefek at the beggining of last week,
and they both did what has been described to me by a top investigation security guy
who works for x;ljasdf bank...which seems to be Standard Operating Procedure,
which is what almost all those I talked to initially internally from those kind of departments
did as well.

I called and left messages.

One called back Thursday, the other Friday

Which was in this case:

"we are unaware of recieving the file"

"you may not be informed of the outcome of the investigation"

"we will not tell you whether the case is open or closed" etc...

So both knew exactly who I was and why we were talking.

I apologize for putting all the names etc... up on line for all to see, 
but after considering the way they have to operate,
the fix I am in and what I have already learned about how all this seems to work,
which is kind of like the guy who drives the golf ball pick up machine at a driving range,
which some aim at the person in the caged in drivers seat,
myself included when I dabbled,
it seems like it is in the best interests of my clients and family.

No comments: