7/17/14

From my kid in Israel

"Hello friends and family!

As you all may or may not know I am currently in Israel with the kgvfxkl kjfflghlkj summer program. Since arriving here just a few weeks ago, hundreds of rockets have been aimed and fired at Israel from Hamas in the Gaza Strip as well as independent rockets from Syria and Lebanon.

Our program has been traveling to the safest parts of Israel to avoid the rockets, and even with that precaution me and my fellow dsfgghk have experienced our second siren sounding. I believe this experience is very valuable to understand the struggles and fear that Israelis and gazans have experienced throughout their histories.

I encourage my friends and family at home to stay informed and watch the news about these events, an also to consider my first hand experience to form your opinions on this issue.

First of all, I to want to inform you that I do not agree with all of the decisions on Israel's part in this operation.

I also want you all to know some information about what the Israeli defense force is doing well so you don't just form your opinions from the stories on the news.

Israel is warning gazans to evacuate their homes but Hamas is preventing them from doing so.

Israel has also suggested two cease fires that Hamas has rejected which continues the violence and postpones the negotiations.

I want to be honest with you all an tell you that I am very afraid when the sirens sound, but I want to reassure you that I am safe hands."
.
.
My kid is in Israel; This is some of what I've been reading

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-kid-is-in-israel-this-is-some-of.html

Passover Conundrum; Exodus 12:23

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2014/04/passover-conundrum-exodus-1223.html

On Israel's Military and Palestinian Rockets

http://hartzman.blogspot.com/2014/07/on-israels-military-and-palestinian.html

No comments: