7/12/13

The North Carolina State AFL-CIO Letter and Questionaire for Mayoral and City Council Candidates

I just spoke with Adam Orlovich, who called to set up a time to be "screened".

It seems the answers to the questionnaire can be kept confidential, and only shared with the "screeners", including Chip Roth of the Teamsters, Greensboro City Manager Denise Turner Roth's husband.

I asked if I could audio or video record the interview.

They are going to get back to me on it.

I will be posting all questionnaires from all groups.

If TREBIC doesn't send me one, I will have access to another to post.

Same for the Simpkins PAC.

Any groups which send this kind of stuff to everyone but me will be publicly noted.





3 comments:

g said...

Adam.

Author said...

This is why you will never be mayor. People don't appreciate your shitty non-answers.

g said...

?

Adam, from the post above told me.

How is that a non answer?

I suppose I will now consider you an adversary.

g