10/8/12

Part of a Facebook message converstation with North Carlina Congressman Brad Miller on George Hartzman's Wells Fargo Whistleblower case



I believe my clients have been lied to.

I believe a select few profited from information
my clients lost money because of.

I believe my fiduciary obligations to my clients
have been violated by Wells Fargo.

I believe many Wells Fargo Envision Plans
have been routinely manipulated to game compensation
by not including investment costs and accurate inflation assumptions.

I believe I am acting in the best interests of my clients
My family, my country, and the company I work for.

I believe my clients, myself and many others
have been betrayed by the above.

My Wells Fargo Ethics Line effort compromised by anonymity.

I have been threatened with termination twice in three weeks.

I believe no one has been held accountable.

I believe I have been lied to.

George Hartzman
Vice President/Investments
April 15, 2012

Please call my Raleigh office and ask to speak to Phyllis
if you would like to discuss this. (919) 836-1313.

If you believe your legal rights have been violated, you should talk to a lawyer.

Brad Miller

They violated Sarbanes Oxley

George Hartzman

What if a teacher of the North Carolina CPA Ethics component
were to blow a whistle, and not one mainstream media outlet,
like the Greensboro News & Record, reported it?

Sent to Brad Miller via Facebook, June 18, 2012

"§1514A. Civil action to protect against retaliation in fraud cases

(a) Whistleblower Protection for Employees of Publicly Traded Companies.

—No company with a class of securities registered under section 12
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78l),
...or any officer, employee, contractor, subcontractor,
or agent of such company or nationally recognized statistical rating organization,
may discharge, demote, suspend, threaten, harass, or in any other manner discriminate against
an employee in the terms and conditions of employment
because of any lawful act done by the employee

(1) to provide information, cause information to be provided,
or otherwise assist in an investigation regarding any conduct
which the employee reasonably believes constitutes a violation
of section 1341, 1343, 1344, or 1348,
any rule or regulation of the Securities and Exchange Commission,
or any provision of Federal law relating to fraud against shareholders,
when the information or assistance is provided to or the investigation is conducted by—

(A) a Federal regulatory or law enforcement agency;

(B) any Member of Congress or any committee of Congress; or

(C) a person with supervisory authority over the employee
(or such other person working for the employer who has the authority to investigate,
discover, or terminate misconduct)

No comments: