11/3/13

Fec on Jews

"Manning and Tanger are both Jewish.

These people push us around and have their way, more often than not.

Does "These people" refer to Jewish people?
 
Could "These people" also refer to black or any other kind of people,
depending on who is chosen for animosity?

What other large groups of individually different people
also should be labeled with stereotypical generalities? 

Just like Sue Polinsky, who stole ConvergeSouth, a local blogging event, for her own business purposes; or Ross Meyer, who kept his family in poverty while fathering a child with another woman out of wedlock; many of these people are snobs who feel entitled to have their way, regardless of the feelings of their neighbors.

Just like a black person who stole something
means all black people are thieves?
 
Are many Muslim's terrorists
or just a select few?
 
Are many Indian/Pakistani's cab drivers and/or convenience store clerks? 

I realize this comment and others I have made open me to criticism of being an anti-Semite.

Correct.

If Jeff Martin wanted to be more clear, I don't think it possible.

Just as I despise Rabbi Guttman as being a neocon Zionist traitor for urging an attack on Syria, I really don’t care what these people think of me.

Many of them are secretly racist and someone needs to stand up to them.
 
How many is many?

Which ones?

What should be done?

Stand up to the many?

Should the many be identified,
just in case they all need to be stood up to one day?

Should they be required to not own firearms.
just in case "they" do something against whomever "us" is? 

Fuck it, I’m gonna tell it like it is.
 
Like it is to Jeff Martin?

If we had to depend on people from Greensboro, we couldn’t run a business.

The few Jews who trade with us are rude to our employees and trash our dressing rooms.

If only a few are known of to Mr. Martin,
how did Jeff come to know about "many"?

I realize that some will see this as an indictment of the Jewish race, but the fact is that most of those with whom we come in contact do not know how to behave.

How about me?

...Greensboro is full of horrible people and many of them, including Robin Saul, happen to be Jewish."

Many horrible people in Greensboro are Jewish?
 
Jeff was kind enough to identify 6,
4 of which are men, who don't shop at his store which caters to women.
 
How many more?

Jeff "Fec" Martin
.
.
Mr. Martin in the comments of the post, which I will not link to;

"I’ve been getting up leaves all day and have pretty much decided to declare war on Greensboro’s Jews.

The reality is I’ve always been an anti-Semite, as I hold them responsible for much of what has happened on Wall Street and in DC.

I have a similar opinion about their influence on Greensboro recently.

No comments: