11/17/13

City of Greensboro Information Request; Downtown Hotel Incentive Grant

From: George Hartzman

To; The City of Greensboro

Dear Greensboro;

Under the North Carolina Public Records Law, G.S. §132-1.,
I am requesting an opportunity to inspect or obtain copies of public records
containing documents or communications to or from Randall Kaplan,
Greg Dillon, George House, Kathy Manning, Milton Kern or Brad Semon
from the beggining of 2013 to the present.

This request is posted at georgehartzman.com

I would also like to request a waiver of all fees
in that the disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest
and will contribute significantly to the public’s understanding of government actions.

This request is related to news gathering purpose,
and is not being sought for commercial purposes.

The law requires that you respond to and fulfill this request
"as promptly as possible."

If you expect a significant delay in responding to and fulfilling this request,
please contact me with information about when I might expect copies.

If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption
you feel justifies the refusal to release the information
and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

George Hartzman

No comments: