Notable Agenda Items;
"7. Ordinance in the amount of $12,000 amending the Special Tax Districts Fund to appropriate additional funds to Downtown Greensboro Incorporated.
[After an increase in last year's budget, more money for pass-throughs to Betty Cone etc...]
8. Resolution authorizing contract between the City of Greensboro and Downtown Greensboro Incorporated for Downtown Revitalization and Economic Development Services.
[Meaning permission for former Greensboro Partnership lobbyist Jason Cannon to give away more of everyone else's money to downtown property owners who finance local political races]
9. Resolution authorizing agreement between the City of Greensboro and Center City Park, LLC with reference to Maintenance, Operation and Services for Center City Park.
26. Resolution authorizing an Economic Development loan of up to $1,000,000 for private developer industrial site grading.
[Robbie and Zack's giveaway to their friends and campaign contributors less than a month before a general election]
32. Resolution approving bid in the amount of $2,225,000 and authorizing contract with Hodgin Construction Company for the renovation of the first floor of the existing two story office building within the former Canada Dry Bottling Building.
[Office space that will compete with privately owned commercial real estate in the area?]
33. Ordinance in the amount of $1,430,000 amending the War Memorial Coliseum Improvement Bond Fund Capital Project Budget"