9/3/13

As some of my posts to Greater Greensboro Politics on Facebook have been deleted by David Brantley Craft, I will no longer be engaged in active debate within the group.



Part of a thread with Marty Kotis, David Hoggard, David Craft and Andrew Brod;

George Hartzman; Let's have a live debate. Any venue you choose. Any moderator you choose. David can play too. It would be two on one. Marty and David would get 2/3rds of the time to go after me and I would only be able to respond for 1/3 of the time. If what you guys are saying is righteous, then I will have my ass handed to me in an open, public forum of your choice. As to answering all your questions you already know the answers to, you can ask them there and it will be worth my time to respond, instead of all the 20 people reading this thread.

David Brantley Craft; Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

Seriously, who's up for hosting this? Green Bean?

...Let's go back to the post for a live debate. Perhaps the admins of this page might set this up. David Hoggard could moderate. Waiting on Marty Kotis to check his FB.

George, as a moderator, I am going to delete these posts repeatedly linking to your blog. People can read your blog there........

George Hartzman; please don't.

They wanted to know the facts I am working under, and I have already accumulated them.

You would be deleting the case I have made.

David Brantley Craft; They can read your blog. We give you great latitude in linking it, don't abuse it.

Save it for the debate.

Will Amanda Lehmert cover the great debate?

George Hartzman; You are censoring if you delete them David.

If the posts are deleted, you will have abused your role as administrator to the benefit of my opponents.

David Brantley Craft; I am moderating. We give you great latitude here to tell your story. Posting repetitively with no comment is annoying. People can read your blog..........if they chose to go there to do so.

If your opponents did the same thing I would respond the same way.

George Hartzman; Bullshit.

David Brantley Craft; Well, I believe your opponents, who no doubt read this page, are respectful enough to follow the rules.

David Hoggard; George, he's right. You are a link hog and it is tiresome. Now and again, when you create a new blog post... sure. But you completely over-do it.

George Hartzman; You are both my opponents Davids. You just used prior restraint to pump up your side, by deleting the case I have made, which answers the important questions on the issue.

You just cheated.

David Brantley Craft; No, I moderated. It's part of what makes this page successful. There are plenty of other groups out there where one can post ad nauseum.

Marty Kotis; George - I'd be glad to debate you...

You're not seeking the truth. You want publicity for yourself and your company.

Is this how you plan to discuss water and sewer policy, job creation, etc. with other employers seeking to enter the area?

Andrew Brod; Uh oh, you two Davids are on his s**t list now. If you weren't already.

No comments: