1. I think that friends should tell each other the truth; even when they don’t want to hear it,
and that friends should never tell each other they can do something they can’t,
or say they are going to do something and not do it.
2. I think that consumers could be better off
by avoiding the purchase of gadgets with non-rechargeable batteries.
3. I think that a lot of musicians’ musical lyrics are better
when they are relatively young, poor and unknown
than after they’re relatively older, rich and famous.
4. I think you can spend less money
if you go to a grocery store with a written list when you’re not hungry.
5. I think that owning a car that you can fix yourself if you had to
may be better than owning one you can’t.
6. I think that sometimes it’s time for a garage sale
when what you want is to get rid of what you don’t need.
7. I think that self-squeegeeing one self before exiting a shower
decreases towel moisture and increases towel longevity.
8. I think that you shouldn’t spend more money than you make.
9. I think that purchasing 8 pairs of the same suit pants
with two matching suit jackets (one for the office and one for home)
represents a significant cost savings when compared to buying 8 individual suits.
As long as a multitude of different ties are used,
no one will notice unless you tell them (I know this from personal experience).